We have been working closely with Green Power House on a Zero Carbon project in Wiltshire.
We are qualified to provide the following PAS 2035 services:
Retrofit Assessor: Person qualified to carry out a retrofit assessment, in accordance with PAS2035.
Retrofit Coordinator: Person qualified as a specialist retrofit project manager, taking overall responsibility for all elements of the retrofit process, in accordance with PAS2035.
PAS2035 requires that every dwelling that is to be subjected to energy retrofit work is first to be assessed by a Retrofit Assessor to provide information about the dwelling for use by a retrofit co-ordinator. PAS2035 may be applied to all domestic retrofit activity covered in the following categories:
- Retrofit promoted/ funded by national or local government schemes
- Retrofit promoted/ funded by landlords, including social housing organisations, private landlords in the domestic sector and property portfolio holders.
- Retrofit of individual buildings by their owners and/ or occupants, including both domestic and owner-occupiers.
- Retrofit that is integrated with and forms part of broader repairs, maintenance and improvement (RMI) activity related to individual buildings or building stocks.
The Retrofit Coordinator will carry out a risk assessment of the property. This will establish the risk grade it is assessed by A, B or C.
- The Retrofit Assessor will carry out the assessment and give information gathered to the coordinator.
- The Retrofit Designer will then use the assessment to design relevant energy efficiency improvements to the dwelling.
- The approved designs will be used to carry out improvements on the property using a Retrofit Installer
Please contact us for further details on how we can assist your business.